Friday, March 12, 2010

My new Pomegranate Facial oil

I love my new facial oil. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now, and a lot of the sun damage that I have sustained from covering myself in baby oil and laying in the sun on Scarborough Beach for hours (shudder) is improving like I cannot believe. Pomegranate oil is going to prove to be the very best thing in skin care. I have included some info I found

What makes Pomegranate Seed Oil so beneficial? First, it is high in antioxidants (such as polyphenol) which fight free radicals and promote skin regeneration.


It is also high in lipids, including the rare Pucinic Acid, which help heal inflammation and reduce swelling.



It has been found to nourish and moisturize the skin, improving elasticity, reducing wrinkles and preventing aging. It has also been shown to help sunburned and ultraviolet damaged skin.



Evidence suggests that its calming and healing properties may aid treatment of numerous skin problems, including dry, irritated sensitive skin, and perhaps even eczema and psoriasis.



Is there any wonder that high end cosmetic and skincare product designers are including Pomegranate Oil in their anti-aging creams and lotions?

This really is a product you want to try, please have a look at it, 100% organic and gorgeous

Dreamskin Minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment