Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pomegranate oil is amazing!




Hi to all, I have had the most amazing comments about my Pomegranate oil, it really is a miracle. If you have skin problems like acne, rosacea, or any irritation, you really should try it and see what fantastic results you get. I have added some emails I have received from customers about this great product and they are genuine.




Dear Lorin



I wanted to write and thank you for the two bottles of Pomegranate oil that you sent. I also must tell you how amazing it is and how much I love what it is doing to my skin. I had really bad rosacia during and after my last pregnancy. It took years for the red rash and "acne" to go away and left me with a lot of red pigmentation and broken capillaries. Now that I am in my late 50's I also have the issue of lines and wrinkles as well as sun damage. Since using the pomegranate oil twice daily for the past 2 weeks I can easily see a more even skin tone, less redness, smoother and younger looking skin with lines and wrinkles much less obvious and no sign of dryness. My skin has a fresh glow too and I am so thrilled with the results!!! What an amazing product! I don't need to apply so much makeup to conceal my skin flaws. I am telling all my friends just how good this oil is.



Thank you Lorin for selling such a great product. I will keep you posted on further improvements.

I do hope things settle down for you with your mum.



Kind regards



Kay



Hi Lorin, That pomegranate oil has cleared my daughter’s skin like you wouldn’t believe!



I am so happy with it!



See you soon,



Emma.G



And for now until next Sunday, if you order a bottle of Pomegranate oil, I will send you a 10ml sample of my great new face cream with Sea Kelp Bioferment. SKB is the magic ingredient in Crème de La Mer, which is about $300.00 for a 30ml jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment